Why men will never understand women

Enyewe that time of the month again is a whole other world when you know that being a woman is no joke. Think it gets better and that you will get used to it? Nope. You will never get used to it even after 30 years. Let’s however look at the sunny side. The blood ensures that your dead cells are disposed of and that’s why women live upto 20years longer than men. Periods are for detox. I usually do my best to not be out and about at this time. It’s time to go to the red tent. To offload toxic emotions and thoughts. To grieve unresolved losses. But what would a man not do to live 20 years longer but God gives us women for free.

1 Like

List of Muthokinju Paints and Cement Branches

Muthokinju Paints and Cement Branches

1. Head Office

Location: Kyang’ombe, off Mombasa road, next to Kenbro Industries

2. CBD Branch

3. Kasarani Branch

Contacts: 0715 864 570, 0799 398 528, 0741 537 714

4. Muranga Branch

5. Juja Branch

Location: Opposite Prize Worthy Supermarket, Gatundu-Juja Road, Muchatha

6. Kamakis Branch

Contacts: 0740 665 267, 0795 523 696

7 Likes

Your source of statistics?

Men understand women very well BTW. What they do not understand is why women do not use logic but emotions in things that are clear as day on how to go about…

5 Likes

Uko wapi ni lambe hizo mashiro?

Can you understand how a woman can feed another human being exclusively for two years or more? Though women suffer alot, they’re God’s best creation. Even me I wonder how amazingly God created women. Especially bcz even after all that wear and tear their bodies are still strong enough to outlive men. Mungu kweli ni wa ajabu.

Emotions are paramount in the life of women. If it was men going through pregnancy they would abort the foetus after 2 months of pregnancy. It’s illogical to suffer for 9 months then go through a life threatening labor to bring forth new life.
Its illogical to put up with an insufferable chimpanzees so as to give your kid a complete home. Loving your kids unconditionally. Without emotions the human race wouldn’t exist. Those emotions you despise and blame for poor decision making is the reason why you are on earth and the reason why your mum will defy all logic to defend you even when it’s clear as day that you are a serial killer.

If men are so logical why start wars? Why destroy the environment that sustains you? Why do things that even animals don’t do like lanyes? I can not claim to understand men bcz some things that are even clear to an animal ain’t clear to you men. Who claim to be the kings of logic yet you pay a woman who has slept with several men that day to add you to the list. Animals have better logic than men. What is the logic there? Mimi as much as being a woman is hard, I wouldn’t want to be a man even for a day least I find myself doing somethings men normalise.

You are absolutely right men can’t understand women. Case in point you just described a biological process where the uterus sheds it’s lining Incase implantation of a fetus fails to occur as detox. Which btw has no correlation with how long one lives.
How does one start to understand such a person?

Are you aware that the body sheds dead cells? The same way a snake sheds skin and an eagle it’s claws? Isn’t shedding of the uterine wall, a shedding of dead cells? When you have a wound dead cells are sent to the site of the wound to cover it up? For a man you shed every 7 years, for a woman every month. Who do you think will live longer? Even for HIV periods are the reason men die sooner. That shedding of dead cells is rejuvenating. After birth the body sheds alot of dead cells is why there’s alot of bleeding.

The female body mimics seasons. The period is the winter, why the dead is shed and the body goes into hibernation. That’s why it is advisable to abstain from sex and doing alot of things and being all over the place. You need to hibernate to give body time to scavage dead cells. If possible spend alot of time sleeping. During fasting the same thing happens, dead cells, tumors and growths are put to use and toxins in fat tissue are expelled as body consumes fat since glucose is gone.

You are an idiot.
Both men and women shed skin cells also called epithelial cells. Not just these cells but other cells in all organs.
The one from the uterus is due to lack of hormonal support. During and up to ovulation hormone estrogen is produced and causes thickening of uterine lining.
If conception occurs, an organ in the ovary that produced the egg to be fertilized called corpus luteum is the one that supports the pregnancy by producing hormone progesterone. This hormone maintains healthy adequate uterine lining for implantation.
If no conception occurs, there is no hormone produced to maintain the pregnancy hence it sheds of the excess uterine lining which comes out as menses.

Yaani hii miaka yote umenyesha na hata hujui the basis of it. Kazi ni junguu tu

4 Likes

Ni Kama Haukuenda Shule Wewe. This is an example of an hyperbole she was trying to convey.

1 Like

Very useful information thanks

Chimpanzee usiniletee feelings. I am team junguuuu all the way and I will never put a junguu at par with a chimpanzee until Africa and Haiti becomes a first world country which won’t happen in a million centuries. Black men are the real idiots of the universe. How can God put you in a continent with good weather, good soil, great wildlife and minerals but y’all still begging junguus. Y’all still running to the West? Millions of monkeys begging to enter Europe and the States. Even after living with junguus for centuries like black Americans y’all taking your monkey toxicity with you. You can get the monkey out the jungle but not the jungle out of the monkey.

Don’t be mad at me bcz you were born a chimpanzee or a monkey. It’s not my fault that you are naturally inferior to junguuuu and men of every other race. You are naturally retarded and on top of that your life span is shorter than that of a woman who bleeds every month, carries pregnancies,near death excruciatingly painful labour, breastfeeds, a domestic and sex slave but still you can’t outlive her. I understand your rage but don’t take it out on me. Isnt it sad to start calling women old by age 25 only for your ‘eternally youthful’ body to give in 20 years or more before your female age mates? It sucks to be at the bottom of the barrel. I feel your pain but I am not going to let you take it out on me. I won’t put up with periods and Sakayo then come here to put up with disrespectful monkeys. Mafeelings peleka Hague. You are blocked until 2034. Goodbye.

Hahahahaha. This must be rhetorical!

Stop it with all this emotional ego tripping! All those abilities would be null if there were no men to impregnate women! Your womb would become vestigial and everything else would follow suit!

Remember, it is you people who choose those men, not the other way round. Your inability to take accountability for your wrong choices is very amusing!

Naah, I am not a serial killer, and the last time I tried doing a silly thing, the same woman you think will defend me as a serial killer smacked my behind seriously! I have since made very sober decisions, and that’s why I am an upstanding member of the society.

I think you will not understand this if I were to explain it, so I’ll just ask you to start with the role of women in the lives of bad leaders during the biblical times. Hint: do not even start with Jezebel. That one is too obvious! You can also extend your knowledge and look up the role of dictators’ wives in the current setup of leadership world over. Maybe Laurent Gbagbo can clear your brain on that. Grace Mugabe will be another one that can help your understanding!

Wacha hasira…

1 Like

These men think they know it all yet the idiots drop like flies, why don’t they use their ‘superior’ logic to elongate their own lifespans instead of kuingilia mambo hawajui, outside of what they learnt in Bio.

1 Like

Are you saying periods are physically incapacitating. If so women are unsuitable for the workplace

Sawa chopi.
After all she has written and you think that’s hyperbole?
That’s a misinformed person.
Don’t save face coz she is a fellow female

Can’t sustain intellectual conversation or argument but defaults to insults because huna knowledge.
When people don’t read they become a problem
Unablck anonymous user unafikiria Iko na effect Gani?
At least nimekupunguzia ujinga.

2 Likes

muikamba mujinga ulienda shule gani

Periods are the body’s form of punishment to the owner for not getting pregnant during that cycle.

But help me understand why men have a smoooooth ride all the way and then they get the ultimate punishment - DEATH. 20 years less life expectancy is body’s way of punishing the owner for having a prick? That’s cold. I’ll take the periods, the cramps, the PMS etc any day over loss of decades of life.