Why? Why would someone name it goat eating?

Lakini kupatia watu expectations halafu waset budget based on what was promised si poa.

2 Likes

The “mfuko iko ready” part ndo imenimaliza:D:D:D

2 Likes

Hehehe. Hii kijiji in ina machizi kweli. Malizia hekaya brary goat appetizer

4 Likes

hekaya iko on point SV, inakaa umekuja ku redeem image ya SV wenzako juu wanapost gay stuff pekee. lakini umalizie hekaya ama ni unlike

6 Likes

Here’s another with a funny stomach.

@Adeudeu hekaya iko tops. They call it goat eating to exploit your greed…

1 Like

:D:D:D:D:D

Halafu?

1 Like

am waiting kuona vile mgeni Wa heshima alitoa nil donation :smiley: :smiley:

1 Like

kali sana… malizia anyway

1 Like

When i was a small boy a friend to my father invited us to his pre-wedding party. The word “party” grabbed my attention and so, I attended the event with great expectation like SE @Adeudeu . I was disappointed and that is when I learned “party”, “caaii,” “goat eating,” and all other fancy words used means fundraising or harambee.
They should just call it “pre-wedding harambee” to stop confusing small boys

7 Likes

:D:D:D:D

Hiyo styro ya kupanua tumbo na maji nime ijulia hapa

5 Likes

Wangwana, hii hekaya imeisha kweli? I would want to know what transpired after the guest was invited to make his contribution.

1 Like

True! but even pledges are made and never honoured, but I agree if it’s a serious event of hospital or funerals its simply a harambee. But goat eating hapo dishonesty is the key mostly in pubs like in the featured story here.

2 Likes

:D:D:D:D:D:D pole sana. Endeleza hakaya.

1 Like

https://www.kenyatalk.com/index.php?threads/conniving-kenyans.2492/

2 Likes

Hio lugha ya mama imevunja “grammer” as an example.

2 Likes

:p:p

Hahahaha nimecheka sana hapa

Nice one Adeudeu, instead of all that pain and misery, I always give any event dubbed goat eating or pre wedding party a wide berth and send whoever invited me just one K and excuse myself that I have other commitments on the planned day.
I learnt it painfully though just like you.

1 Like

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:eek:

But this one is ka odo weird.
How do you drink shower water?
How, how?

1 Like