Will you marry a sex worker?

I would rather bang a hooker who I will be careful with when banging her. Having a fwb or girlfriend is gambling with my life.

You can’t wrap it up when it’s not a hooker?

Have you laid a lady recently? They don’t want you to use a condom.

It’s not their choice to make. If one doesn’t get with the program get one who will.

You have a point.

Ati see his life, i also have one who lives in a well furnished apartment in fedha, financially stable, drives a premio, very preety and has free alcohol na massage pia, plus if your a regular like me, unalipa na mpesa baadae,

Nice arrangement. Those who has never experienced it don’t know what we are talking about.

Some even do it as a part time job…unapimiwa time. It is a good case study.

Yap. Mine works at KRA.

Are you guys seriously bragging about banging hookers regularly? Like seriously? It matters not their class. They sell their bodies to anyone that has money for God’s sake!

Welcome to earth!!! Such things happen.

Kuna wale wamelaliwa na chokoraa na bado wanaolewa. How will you know if that holy sister in christ was a three-holer in Mtwapa back in the day?

I don’t doubt. Just that I really don’t see a scenario am banging someone that I know is banging someone else let alone who bangs for a living. And don’t get me wrong I have nothing against hookers as people but I really detest their choice of ‘occupation’ !

Yeah, even girls with multiple boyfriends are just hookers by any name.

A woman gets married after three serious relationships each lasting 1-2 years, nothing fishy right? Wrong! If she fucked the dudes at least twice a month that is 24 times a year. After five years, starting at age 19 to 24 you have 120 dickings. Add one night stands, random screws during fights with said boyfriend…
FACE THE REALITY, Malaya ni lugha tu. Unless you get a virgin.

My Fren, you have also poked numerous holes and will continue to do so. Some men are clearly bringing up children that are not theirs clearly indicating unprotected sex. It is what it is and it is not in contest. But once more I don’t get how a man will knowingly be with a wife or whatever partner who is banging someone else leave alone anyone.

If you go to Germany, most of the Kenyan women married to white devils are ex Mombasa hoes.

Tabia ikichange sawa. The hole never expires, but ukijua kuna kauchungu unaweza pata!

True. Germany umalaya ni legal, nimejionea mengi na I’m just few months in the country. I am thinking of exploring the business model in Kenya.

@LeoK what I find you doing is setting yourself up for disappointment. The woman is only yours if you are with her. Otherwise when you go wherever, even work she can do whatever you don’t want to imagine. The same applies to men. Thinking you are the luckiest man is delusional, besides no amount of good you will do by avoiding sluts will act as insurance towards getting a “good woman”.