Women and the Wall

hahaha…gerrararahia…always funny

You know the problem is, when women your same age are having “fun”, lets say at 22, 23, they are usually dating guys older than you. In your part, you think they be snobbing you because you are “just a student” with no cash. And so you cruise through life with bitterness. This is what you all miss, women mature earlier than men. A woman mostly is looking to settle at 24,25, and more often than not, she wont settle down with a guy her age. It’s always the older one, the guy who’s mature enough.

Now see, you at 35, will eventually settle down with the 24yr old…who has left her age mate to be with you. And there will be a 24yr old guy by her side crying foul…it’s just nature’s cycle. gerrit?

2 Likes

it is not payback my friend, lakini dame akijiletaa, si “unachapa vitu” as @Mbo-I-kamiti says

1 Like

smart girl. I do not begrudge such ladies. they know this game well

True. Lakini afadhali most times to just look for new game and leave the past there. What is this ‘new life’ if not new experiences?

2 Likes

Hahah no. Am just saying that, it’s not their fault they ignored you in the first place. Many guys in campus usually suffer from low self esteem issues. He aint ready to settle down and he knows he has like 10yrs to be ready for that. No girl is waiting around for that

hahaha:rolleyes::rolleyes: Kuna mtu ako thirty na ame umwa na hiyo stori :D:D:D Im not naming names http://gothamgal.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/hit-the-wall.jpg

[ATTACH=full]8775[/ATTACH]

2 Likes

well said, but

1. you do not settle down in clubs/ lodgo/ Diani/ Zanzibar/Dubai etc etc. this is where those prime chics hupelekwa…its just fun and games. the lucky ones end up as MWKs and kept. even at this age the men are out for fun. you do not woo a woman you aim to settle down with huko watamu. hio ni kujisettia too high standards. hao unawaoneshanga ata huna kakitu. to see how they will act if shit hits the fan.
  2. at that age i was not bitter…i just analysed the situation and dropped my standards abit. simba alikula nyasi but now he is back for his share of the Park’s prime cuts :smiley:
12 Likes

I am wondering with age aren’t we supposed to wisen up. How is free pussy a point of celebration? Or marrying a 20 something year old when you are 40?

@The.Black.Templar thank you but do tell why are men here so hostile towards women?

1 Like

Personally sina machungu. and what you say is indeed true, most guys have low self esteem in campus and are not ready to settle down. but also what @Father Figure says is true as well. Thats is the vicious cycle of life!

1 Like

like x20
You just spoke my mind bro!

pussy is always a cause of celebration. Am sure you have heard the phrase quite a lot " Nothing beats new pussy" its just a guy thing you may not get the perspective.

This is the world we live in, girls are always marrying older men, so these are the potential future older men speaking. The window is widest for girls in their twenties and quite small for the ones in their 30s, nature made it that way

1 Like

Hahahaha

I hate to agree with you…

The end game is having your cake and eating it. Why stress yourself with serious commitments when you can get puthi without too many string attached as a single guy?

I have seen very desperate men at the age of 30 and above… nyi shindeni hapo mkisema ati its time to enjoy life while your counter parts are looking to settle down and have a family. There will come a time and you realize you messed up just like the girls you talking about…

1 Like

you still do not get it. it is how nature/life/maisha is. beauty, fertility and youth is a must for the ladies, financial muscle is a must for the boys/men.
boys and men have accepted it. women(past their prime) are still resisting
and you say a 20 yr old girl marrying a 40 yr old man. very good. consensual marriage not kidnap. so if there is a problem(which i do not see), it runs both ways

No man is hostile towards any woman. Infact its the woman who dictates how a man treats her read @mariachi comment above

men do not ever really “mess” up

This post just assured me the future will be pussy-laden, as a result I will Kawasaki no more neither will I chase pussy no more.

Mission change, Chase Mullah (pussay will come)

10 Likes

@Lola- there are guyz out there that hang the marriage carrot and pretend to be looking to settle down with so much zest you may think he is desperate. However, for most of them it is a tactic to get laid since a good number of women get thrown off guard at the prospect of marriage. But we can not rule out the fact that there are some indeed desperate guyz out there “Kila soko ina wazimu wao”

1 Like