Women and the Wall

You can lose lots of money chasing women, but you will NEVER lose women chasing money.

5 Likes

Very true …we mature many years early than guys hence we get a long with guys a bit older…

However @fatherfigure is talking of gals who in campus were the socialites…mainly the ones who had mercedes cars parked outside their rooms everyweekend …culd never look at financial struggling dudes…now wamejiwaste n can’t settledown.

But ur case is viable to girls who were not smart…coz i guess those ones are either in your league now …if not doing better … married or not

Very true …we mature many years early than guys hence we get a long with guys a bit older…

However @fatherfigure is talking of gals who in campus were the socialites…mainly the ones who had mercedes cars parked outside their rooms everyweekend …culd never look at financial struggling dudes…now wamejiwaste n can’t settledown.

But ur case is viable to girls who were not smart…coz i guess those ones are either in your league now …if not doing better … married or not

MaryJane amechoka. Very bitter. Hang the boots ma’am.

Unfortunately its true, and legitimately allowed both by the tradition and religion.
Otherwise imagine me as an old gooner at 90 with my 88yr old sack granny seating besides each other farting aloud, with no strength to walk away from that cologne…

I always advise young men to marry a wife at least 10 years your junior.
That’s being a ‘man of nyadhi’

2 Likes

What is a ‘man of nyadhi’?

Indeed if mullah does line your pockets and accounts.

I was watching an interview of a hugely successiful guy in his 70s, his biggest regreat was that he wasn’t a ladies man when he was at his prime…So men seize let’s seize that moment when we are at our prime…but never loose sight on fact that a man is largely defined by his resorces(mullah)…

Dirutaga wira wa guthabia nguku mathagiro. Sijachoka nor I’m I bitter I choose my battles WISELY.

@MaryJane na dukoore muno ituura riri riitu…na kumbe umeete mwena wa Nyiri?

Same here no kawasaki from now on lets chase paper

Hio ndio gani omwami?

Ile type ametaja kwa post. Ama unaulizia strings? Strings ni zile that she’s looking to settle down.

Single mother, desperate pussy detected

P

Panicking p…sy,hehehe.

Hehehehehe…EP…enemy of progress!

Naskia wewe ni WATCHman na hujaONA vile ameandika kwa post? :eek::smiley:

1 Like

Hata mimi no chasing pussy…camp mullah first…[ATTACH=full]8788[/ATTACH]

1 Like

I can tell you that almost all guys above 30 years are married or in very serious relationships… Most guys above that age bracket are only looking for mpango wa kando.

Its true most men lie that they are looking to settle down in order to get laid. But I can tell when a man is lying about it… C’mon.

1 Like