women are strange

Shida.
Men are being chased by women and to make it worse they want them to admit that they feel them,really can the real men stand up those who really know how to handle ladies si hawa MONO asking stupid questions.;)o_O

2 Likes

Thanks.Ijust couldn`t think of the word shahidi.I will have you know that i had an A in Swahili and it was actually my favorite subject thankyou very much!

Its embarassing for anyone to accept that he/she has been carried away. Stop being cruel and fuck her. Right NOW! si ati tunakubembeleza

Has anybody ever looked at you in a suggestive way…believe me utajua.

Hata kama…this has to be through mutual consent…staki aseme nilimkimbiza hadi akajipa.

It just feels exciting hearing a woman say anakufeel…

If a woman looks at you and you catch them out looking at you and then they flip their hair or touch any part of their face immediately after; soma Mathew 7:7 “Ask,and you will recieve…” It means that hakuna kitu wamekataa and they are sexually attracted to you.It doesn`t matter if their pride makes them play hard to get,their body language is saying “fuck me…ohh…right here right now…ohh…”
Mwanaume ni kuwa positive!

She wont signal more than that. That is the initial and the only signal a woman gives a man to waive away his fear of failure. Uwanja ni wako sasa. If you are already talking to her it shouldnt be hard. Mutual consent ni flashback after you have drae fraed.

Hii picha theory inaharibu posts

Haha…I just want her to be open…i wont take her as weak or cheap…hizi mambo ya roho huezi jua sio kupenda kwake.

Lakini if she seems a huge responsibility we achana nayo. i once got the attention of a everyone’s dream at campus, but weighing the responsibility, i ignored. She was exceptionally beautiful but had a reputation of promiscuity. Despite her reputation everyone wished to bang her but nobody would dare take that responsibility except some people with money and from outside. She was smart too academically than most, and had access to people you wondered how she got to know. Alafu she was this girl who will stand i front of everyone and talk with confidence and maturity when we couldnt make any kind of reasonable speech as freshers. I DONT WANT a woman like that. Again I was at campus and naive because these days i can walk up to such an acquaintance and ask for pussy just to annoy.

1 Like

That one you take as a trophy only…you never know when they may be useful…just dont commit too much.

Ati senior, utastep aside naona

Am a quiet guy and thought that she is a huge distraction and bother. I chose another quail over her and I got disastrous results because she was too naive and put so much honor to her thing. she was afraid I would DF her any time. i got tired of chasing and learned that a little money works wonders outside campus especially in middle level colleges. Nikaachana na watoto wa campus. After that i met Great Samplers and I wished to sample the original quail(sampler) I had avoided but it was too late. College life had gone. She still within reach though kuna watoto wengine hapa under eighteen wanasumbua sana.

@Ingia na @oldmonk ni mavajo.next

[ATTACH=full]2869[/ATTACH]

I will sample your wife nikimjua ndio ulearn a lesson.

yeah, virtually, yeah

Ever thought that she stares at you because u are one fugly son of a gun, and she wonders how a madafaka can be so ugly

1 Like

Niko solo sasa. Damn!