Women!

Which woman is dirty enuff to wear a shower cap that is used by all else. Kiulizo nani anakubali mechi kwa dinga and the man is not even your main squeeze? another thread to angusha the women.

You said she is your fav girlfriend. Meaning you have a line up so simply move on to the next. Na nikisema hapa ati nakata na mavitu zangu napata tumatusi twa 5 pence…

people are different. Just like you may not be able to fuck on the first date. There are women who can fuck in under 24 hours of meeting someone

Sawaz was just asking. She was even called the fav GF.

hyo n fudhi ya mwanamke ama n weave…???

sasa light skin

Women ask for lifts all the time. It’s not my fault and I am not a selfish person.

Have you ever gotten a free ride? C’mon…it’s out of the kindness of my heart. No strings/ropes/wires/superglue attached

There is no guarantee/insurance against this beautiful people. She can still drop her guard 20 minutes after confessing love for you. You live for the moment

Fine, we get it, you are a good man. ahem. But kwani these women get in your car and shed hair? or shake their hair vogorously like they are in a shampoo or weave advert?

Really…lightskin ni delicious whoever…sio mwanaume

I wish folk could leave Shiko’s handle alone. She left the forum gaddamit. If there is one thing I totally regret, it is the fact that I was not able to log in from where I was at the time and tell her to fe’rking remove that thread although I could read her. I saw where it was leading to as soon as I saw 2 people jump in. All the rest were just innocently caught up.:frowning:

But she is a fighter. It is a forum for all so hope she comes back at some point.

Does meria’s truck cabin count as a car too? ni kiulizo tu.:oops:

It was just one hair. Who knows? Women comb their hair/weaves all the time, even when you leave her in the car and dash into a mall or something.

:D:D Sometimes bad things happen to good people. Sad

Like it happened to you you mean? how are they coping?

wameshataga? enyewe it’s been awhile since we have seen you. Tunaleta pampers lini?:slight_smile:

Yes hiyo si ni hao?:D:p I have seen a cabin na usiitishe hekaya. The one I pandad hia usiwahi uliza maswali mingi Girl. The dude had driven from Plymouth (ngungu) to London na supplies for supermarkets so he said ‘I am 5 mins away from you so pls come out and wait for me by the roadside’. I felt like those hookers on Statehouse Rd but he is a v good friend of mine so nikaenda and he helped me into the cabin.

We had a good catch up, Obv akaomba vitu hakupata but I snogged him. That is just for you:p. Lakini gari za married men etc ni wale hata hawataki kulipa accomodation…Nope.

Sisupport matusi but pia legeza kamba kidogo kama kuna mtu anakudai hapa. I highly advise this as a concerned third party:D

Don’t mind me pls. Mtu ama watu? Just drop it pls. If the only bit you read on my post is what you have highlighted and not what you have not highlighted, I beg to jog on Sir.