Women!

Kumbe @Ka-Buda is one lucky maafaka

:D:D:DPoor Ka-buda will never be able to dis-entangle himself from my kasheshes again… just because we reside in the same Coundray. And are on the same blog.
Poor dude. No it was not KB. It is another son of Mumbi.

Ka-buda is counting his losses right now. :D…so close, yet too far.

@Quanstrom the 3 Rs pls. Read Read Read…it is another Son of Mumbi who resides by the seaside huko Plymouth and drives trucks at night.

@Ka-Buda come kiasi u shed some light here

This guy cheats

Ka-buda seems to know how to handle these accusations vv well. He ignores all the threads. Can’t some of you make up your minds for once? one min I and Ka-buda are one and the same… that is me reading from the dimwits script hia, then now KB is the truck driver I went to meet 2 years ago on my high street. I was not on this forum then else I would have asked him if he is KB. But I know hand on heart, this one does not even blog. He is on the road for hours, then sleeping.

All I can tell you to redeem Ka-buda’s name is that my friend lives in Plymouth and does not have children. He is dating a Spanish chica currently. Stop mixing ishus guys. Even though it is just banter.:):smiley:

Just for you @pseudonym ile cabin nilipanda girl!!! mmmmh fully furnished. Kila kitu was in there. Dude kept telling me ‘come I show you, uka haha… relax’…weeh …‘si your passport is in order? twende Holland next weekend niko na flower deliveries to pick huko…for Marks and Spencers.’ It was so late in the night and even though our streets are well lit, I was feeling like a hooker looking at the boner.

Hiyo ilikuja na upepo:D:D:D

Lakini mjama hiyo nywele wew hupaka movit AMA dark and lovely hair products juu nywele imemea hapo na refu hivyo bila kukatika AMA mmimi ndiyo na reason kama genius
Ps:- please advise nywele ya babes wangu imekata kumea refu hatuwezi fanana any more Hata mimi nitamacha soon I beg step in

It’s not the hair. She wanted to dump you and was looking for a convenient excuse.
Wanaume wanapatwa na used condom na hawaachwi.
Like a comedian said, if she wants to dump you, you will snore once and she will say 'I can’t take this shit anymore '…

Possible. Hadn’t thought of it. In that case, I will do what I always do, move on.

There are plenty of Fish in the Sea … Dame akileta upuzi , get another one … !!

All men have an ‘angle’ when they do nice things…

Here lies @Miss Finest Wine
She now gives to the worms what she denied men
https://img.buzzfeed.com/buzzfeed-static/static/2014-12/18/14/campaign_images/webdr03/what-do-you-want-your-tombstone-to-say-2-423-1418929485-8_dblbig.jpg
Chunga tusiandika hivo huko muchatha karibu na ile ndizi.

Niaje @Qundustorm

Problem solved/almost solved. She called this morning demanding we talk over lunch after she broke up with me yesterday. Haven’t contacted her since breaking up. I know how this things work. :D:D:D…I will just repent like crazy and bribe her with a nice meal. It wasn’t my fault anyway.

heey @CatLady, i would like to hear u meooow

niwahurirwo finger?

Not me. When I invite you for a sleepover, I mean just that. Netflix and chill

Babes!!!..
What happens in a truck cabin stays in the truck cabin!.. kikikikkkk
Na nilikuambia we never talk about what we’re carrying or who it belongs to.

Nice catching up anyway…
It really is a small world innit!..???