WTF Am I Doing With A Married Woman?

:D:D:D that wasn’t me. What happened to your friend?

the man of the house had a gun. He asked him kama anataka risasi ya mboro ama amalize yeye. Nigga said just finish me off. But the wife came out screaming and causing a ruckus they had a scuffle with the huzzy giving the guy time to take off. His version of the story, but most likely he cried like a little girl to be let off the hook. :smiley:

[ATTACH=full]149213[/ATTACH]

:D:D:D:D:D:D Thats hilarious! Ati he would rather have his head blown off instead of his member.

Halafu I’m trying to picture how the Kiembeni dude dashed from the balcony through the living room, down the stairs & into the streets stark naked :D:D:D

No wonder men have a lower life expectancy.

Wot things?

Leo naenda kudinya bibi ya mtu kule Machakos. Amekuwa akilia bwana yake hafikishi threshold. Husband went majuu on Wednesday. Wish me luck fellow fisis. Na muite Padre @Liberty aniombee as I execute my mission.

Utumishi kwa wote.

We wish you Luck. Make sure umebebea Wakanesa Soda na Chips.

Anaitwa Abbie M****

that is a rare name and can easily be unmasked kama huzzy ni talker na ameenda majuu juzi. Itoe

ni huyo anajiita kasweetie?

Hiyo ni mimi nilimpea. Her real name is much different.

Kasweetie nayo umetoa wapi :smiley:

Leo uko horny aje!

Ndugu, wacha bibi za wenyewe tafadhali, na usijaribu. Tafuta wasichana single, ni wengi mno.

Nitafutie msichana padre. Nitashukuru sana

Sawa, mradi tu, usidhubutu kuenda masaku, hata kama amekualika.

Ukinitafutia msichana sitaenda Masaku.

Hii ni Pre Nut Clarity ama?

Your story is long and worse haukua binja, Happy uliangusha mraiya

YOLO…

You should become a pastor when you hit 40.

Padre nikama uli tomber last holiday. You sound like a virgin after the first encounter with pussy.

Osungu on point