WYF

mali ya captains, hata hostesses wanajuananga nani anashughulikia captain flight ikiland hapa au pale. its an unwritten rule that the captain lazima ashugulikiwe, hostesses dont fight over that. they know their place and share the captains happily. Ever heard of a captain marrying a hostess? rare if at all, coz they know how they smash them out there.

Be ready to share,

Ni Sawa tu, akienda shughulikia sister yake ama maid ujilipishie.

Wacha nilee Hawa vijana yangu… Ingawaji kijiji watainsist DNA but iyo siwezi dhubutu

WEWE NI N’GOMBE SANAAA. It really beats me how men - most of them well educated and perfectly healthy - can be this dumb and thick because of the spell of a single woman? Yaani kuna more than 3 billion women on this planet ( some even perfect virgins ) na bado unajichocha uoe air hostess ama bar maid??? Na pia DNA hutaki kuhakikisha? U are beyond redemption

My friend, sio kujichocha. she got the job After one and half years in marriage and we had one kid by then

Hizi mammals znaitwa Air hostess, Bar maids, Nurses, Waitresses, kimbiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiia my fren kimbia

Ka ngumu basi daddy…unakumbuka the phrase, ‘for better for worse’ :D:D:D:D:D this is what they meant

alafu story ya DNA is in relevant for now. suppose I find any of them is not mine what do you suggest I should do? Chase the kid away? Alafu tena sahi ni watu wakubwa they can easily comprehend what ever is happening

Unaskiaga wanaume hapa wakisema ‘marriage is a slave working plantation’ unafikiria inakuaga jokes tu. But TBH u already made your bed man, just lie on it.

Lea watoto wa pilot polepole

Trust me, been close to some of them! The tales they have of the things that happen during layovers in those far away exotic hotels are things that can not be found even in the famed “Devils Book of Lust Pleasure and Debauchery”… Air Hostesses wachana now…

@Stewmaker ungekataza khupipi kuingia hio works kama wewe ni mjanjez

[ATTACH=full]254346[/ATTACH]

kwani ni bat?

Enda hii Hilton ya mombasa rd uone how they freely share rooms with their captains.

Abort. I repeat, abort mission…

Noted

:smiley:

:D:D just without the wings