WYF

Labda ni Air hostess wa Safari Link. Analala home daily. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

But genuinely can you be a International Air Hostess while having kids??

I thought they usually look for ladies without kids thus less concern about mtoi askii poa, 3 days in a week you have not been at home.

Sijui but I thought otherwise.

@Stew maker is she international or local hostess

ni wa local Destination but the issues yenye villagers wameraise apo surely cannot be ignored

Yaani at times unapata ametake photos na comedians, musicians na sazingine…politicians. mwanaume kulala inakua ngumu

ama magurudumu ya ndege??

scarcity mindset…

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Say that again!

Mbro yangu tumesema apa mara mingi nsana. Kunguru afungiki!

:D:D Kijiji munaweza Fanya MTU ajinyonge

Do not worry about that karma has it set up that the captains of Hostesses kuma have their wive’s and girlfirend’s nunu freely available to team mafisi… as he readily chooses who will entertain him in those hotels after landing, the wife will have been turned round all holes and slept… ready to be fucked by a new fisi today!!!

wee lea vijana, tafuta minji minji unajicosole nayo pipi akipaa hewani. sio kupenda kwake, ni hali ya kazi yake. lazima ashughuikie captains.

exactly, by the time the plane lands, bibi ashapewa creampie dose.

An air hostess just like a waiter in a 5 star hotel gets to meet so many rich and powerful men that its impossible to resist hypergamy.
Wealth and power are the most powerful aphrodisiacs to a woman. I can guarantee that lazima utadinyiwa wife.

@Stew maker , wewe penda bibi yako. as uwesmek said, hii kijiji can make you hang yourself. you know her much much better than we all do combined.

Kua sensitive msee

Santa

Hehe mujamaa … kwani bado unakuwaga room steward hapo hilton

:D:D:D:D:D

Watu wajifunze kuwa na huruma kwa wenzao mashakani:D:D:D