You had to have balls of steel to fight peak Mike Tyson

Sio machungu and am new here, as if it isn’t obvious. If you want to be a spineless milk toast pushed around by 70 year old wazees, fine. But meaby you should get yourself one of those pairs of steel.
Cya

in my list Mike Tyson is the best Heavy Weight of all time . Muhamad Ali is overated .

but how was his Cardio in his prime ?

nonsense, every REAL MMA/Boxing fan pays for a knockout/submission NOT BORING BULLSHIT EVADING EACH OTHER

It was mzungu hating to discredit the black man.

How many mzungus have been winning all the time in other sports but the narrative is the different. e.g Michael Phelps in swimming.

Lennox lewis and holyfield should have fought mike at his prime.

You sound like you’re projecting son. Cya ni nini? You type like a faggot. Now, let me repeat so you can gnash your teeth some more: A 70 YEAR OLD MIKE TYSON CAN KNOCK ME THE HELL OUT. Deal with it.

Oops…floyd

alikuwa tu bado sawa his time was up because of indiscipline- pombe and umalaya thats what eventually brings down a rich/famous man.

nimeshangaa jamaa alilipwa 22 billion kshs in ONE fight in 1990 !!! hio time shamba acre mia moja pale karen ilikuwa 10 million :D:D:D

Hahahaha too late to talk tough when you already made this pansy thread. Try again later you pussy ass bitch.

Holyfield had a reputation for being a dirty boxer who’d slip in headbutts, knees, and low blows during fights. Na jamaa alikua na kichwa ngumu kama diamond. Look what he did to this guy, alimuweka headbutt akafura immediately ni kama ako na tumour kwa kichwa.

This style was perfect for countering Tyson’s aggressive attacks. Tyson naye alikua anachemka haraka, akauma sikio after kupigwa headbutt kadhaa. The bite overshadowed everything. It was totally illegal but Holyfield can’t claim to have been an innocent victim.

Anyway, Tyson was losing his mojo and all good things must come to an end. He was surprisingly gracious in defeat.

I’m talking tough by admitting that a 70 year-old-man would knock me out? Confused ass NV :D:D:D. You really think you’re doing something? The longer this thread goes, the happier I become. You’re really a new villager if you don’t understand how petty I can get. Read this thread to get a sneak peak.

I’m a lurker so I already knew you’re an asswipe.

Seems you have a crush on me as well.

You’re such a tool

You don’t sema? Waaah, I’m a tool yaani? Ayayayayaya, I apologize bas you guy.

Patia mjamaa kiti kwanza ama ata umtupe Kwa cattle dip

kuna jamaa mrefu hapo sijui holmes ameanguka chini in a funny way

The best balanced fight where Tyson looses 1st is against Buster Dauglas, a very good fight, they all gave it out, watch it

Holmes alikua kasee lakini, hangeeza speed n power

Ume sahau julio Caesar chavez was the greatest in the feather and light weight. Mayweather jnr era the men were sissy. In nineties boxing was about masculinity. Boxers used to trade blows. The only boxer who could have made it in olden era ni Tyson Fury. Klitschko brother the heavyweight was boring.