You had to have balls of steel to fight peak Mike Tyson

Best fight watch Marvin Haggler na Tommy hearn. The men stood toe to toe. Nipe ni kupe. Siku hizi boxers spend the entire time running and clinching.

He lost two father figures in a sequence. These things affect a man much more than is acknowledged. We have many young men nowadays who due to circumstances outside their control have no father figures they can look up to

MI nilikua na tusker

Wote wanaharibiwa na senye

Boss wacha kuchafua a very beautiful thread you created… you always get distracted very easily with NVs innuendos mheshimiwa. Stay focus man.

I used to have a dog I mentioned earlier called Tyson. I used to go hunt squirrels with it.

Boy, when the hunt is at climax, he would notice a young attractive bitch… and just like that he would go smelling her pusssy and start fuckingg her.

Mission abandoned, opportunity lost and back to square 0. Usiwe kama Tyson my dog.

:D:D:D totally can relate to that. we used to hunt sunguras, and the dogs would be distracted by bitches.
the solution was to castrate the dog and give it wasps

:D:D:D totally can relate to that. we used to hunt sunguras, and the dogs would be distracted by bitches.
the solution was to castrate the dog and give it wasps

:D:D:D

:D:D:Dunawezaje ambia @captain obvious Ivo apo ju alafu upost I upus