zambias forgotten space program

[ATTACH=full]8785[/ATTACH]

photoshop hio

Doesnt Kenya have its own Space Program? I thought there was something i read about it…actually just found it.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Space_programme_of_Kenya

Those photos might had been staged but anyone claiming there have never been a moon landing is an fucking idiot.

1 Like

Now that’s just crazy… I will not be surprised if they try to revive that project as they are still a crazy lot.

They hold the top drinking spot in black Africa

1 Like

[ATTACH=full]8791[/ATTACH]

Rolling kwa mapipa. Those guys were crazy.

According to what am gathering from this thread is that all the space travels that including the kina gagarin is all a sham? Tsk tsk…

Am calling them idiots kapsaaa. If there is a video proof of the pluto mission that begun around 2006 watu wengine wanatumia kichwa kama kofia. Fyi landing is in a few weeks, can’t wait.

Hehehehe…al also wait!

1 Like

Naskia ikiitwa kushikwa na kathítimá

…crackheads

As much as this is to do with leadership, there is also an element of financial freedom, if talkers here knew that you are waiting for a cheque of $700 million from wherever, they will do anything you say, they will follow you blindly to the end of the world hopping that they will get a slice of the pie, some talkers here who will remain nameless will even kiss your ass for much less.

1 Like

wapi huio video?

“People love conspiracy theories… they are very attractive. But it was never a concern to me because I know one day somebody is going to go fly back up there and pick up that camera I left”
—Neil Armstrong in 2012

It is only fair that you read both sides of the story. I have watched/read the conspiracy theories, and their counter-arguments. I think they really landed on the moon. Read more here:
http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Moon_landing_hoax

Pic 3 is a straight giveaway. A flag cannot flutter on the moon because there’s no wind. The shadows should be parallel and in one direction (the flag shadow is opposite that of the astronaunt). No way you can see the curvature of a body as big as the moon that clearly from a simple photo. The errrors are too many - but back in 69 of course the people were more gullible.

Am not an insider at nasa but havent there been four or five trips there? and a total of abt 26 people have gone there. the projects have had hundreds of thousantds of people and it is really difficult to keep a secret among such people. And again, I watch people debate over the 1969 trip why not try to debunk all trips? Conspiracy theorist Know that people know of the 1969 trtip only so they capialize on that. If communist ussr didnt dispute, what are these other people now saying.

The moon isnt big. if you can see the curvature of the earth, then you should see that of the moon very clearly. its a small rock by comparison

Ingia wacha kuwa hivo. To see the curvature of the earth you eitheir have to be at sea or very high up (in a plane or mountain). YOU CANT SEE THE CURVATURE FROM GROUND LEVEL BECAUSE OF OBSTRUCTING PHYSICAL FEATURES, WHICH THE MOON HAS. Tell me anywhere from where you can see the curvature of the earth from ground-level…

[ul]
[li]Arguments about the flag fluttering in the breeze are similarly retarded in the light of a little critical thinking. In fact, and very counter-intuitively, the vacuum of space is exactly why you can see it wave the way it does. When surrounded by air, the flag would be subject to air resistance, and so, while it would flap in a strong wind, it would also settle down very quickly as the air buffers against its motion. In space, where there is no air to prevent this, any slight movement of the flag will continue until the friction of the material alone slows it down[/li][/ul]

[ul]
[li]Conspiracy buffs with little-to-zero understanding of how light works claim that this is proof of two light sources; if they were really on the moon there would only be one light source, the sun. However, anyone with even a vague knowledge of reality knows that multiple light sources create multiple shadows for each object and yet do not create one shadow that points in a different direction. The different orientations of the shadows are due to uneven ground and perspective illusions. This was the first in a series of refutations by MythBusters http://rationalwiki.org/w/images/thumb/6/6c/Mutliple_shadows.JPG/800px-Mutliple_shadows.JPG [/li][/ul]
Read more in the link I provided

1 Like

Vuja De, if you buy that then I dont know. NO WAY the shadow of the flag can face one way and the one of the human the other way…

1 Like