zambias forgotten space program

Depends on how you recognize curvature. but standing right where you are provided it is in the open, you can see earth’s curvature and that the horizon is a circle around you. The moon is very small in comparison, and it is a bare rock. The moon is approximately a quarter of the earth in radius, but much smaller in mass, a little more than 1:80

I may be wrong. Please post a picture showing the curvature of the earth TAKEN FROM GROUND LEVEL. Please.

@Ka-Buda and @FieldMarshal CouchP concentrate on matters hekaya. Am a space enthusiast and know lots of shit. @The.Black.Templar video when I’ll be sober.

i hate coming across as ignorant and as a conspiracy theorist but can you or @Web Dev please share with us the evidence to the other 5,6 or 7 trips that have been apparently been made to the moon including the actual landing on the surface of the moon. If you can do that (and you should be able to) then i will have no choice but to hang my head in shame.If you can`t then Shame on you.

1 Like

And forget about all that mumbo jumbo about friction etc etc. THERE’S GRAVITY ON THE MOON, ABOUT A SIXTH OF THE EARTH’S. NO WAY A FLAG IS GONNA STAY THAT WAY, GRAVITY’S GONNA PULL IT DOWN. If there was no gravit those humans would be floating in space…

What space? I too am a space enthusiast - I like filling warm, wet space with dik. Does that count?

2 Likes

This is stupid. I have no reply for it

My experiences in my OWN life can be Hekayas to you but i know different because i lived them and whether Anyone else believes them does not change the Fact that i lived them. All i am asking of you is evidence that should be readily available if it actually does exist and all you can say is for us to wait for you to get sober?! Are you for real maafaka?
In this day and age there is no readily available evidence?
You are the kind of people that join Cults and you can be a space enthusiast until the cows come home But that doesn`t change what is real or not.

This is curvature. Not end of your sight.
[ATTACH=full]8800[/ATTACH]

1 Like

@CP. Stay how? it is usally supported with a horizontal rod. If that what you talking about

Thats a typical comeback Not at all surprised.
Bob Marley told us …“brothers you should Know and Not Believe…”
Listen to the lyrics here and Understand my niggaz!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgRm1ISlw_A

Yes you should always know not believe. I find no reason to believe in conspiracy stories no matter how much anti american I feel on many issues. Non of them holds water and they all seem to be spun by some charlatan seeking attention or seeking to make money. Such as sell a book. Logically the moon landing seems to be legit to me. My only problem is Nay sayers cant provide logical argument.

Ingia, Ngai, on that picture you have posted. NO CURVATURE, as in a curve! It looks rather straight/flat to me, from one end to the other. Doubt me? then just take a foolscap and place it on your PC screen (I have!). FLAT. Now look again at the moon picture, which covers a smaller area. CURVATURE! Wow! Magic?

Bet

Better be this than…wacha tu…

Space talk kesho mapema. @Ka-Buda & @FieldMarshal CouchP make a date.

Haters will say the driver of the green matatu who went to space was a conspiracy theory.

1 Like

Wasee ni mahater sana na hakuna kitu wamefanya. Ata tuk tuk hawajawahi unda.

I am no hater but don’t be fooled, it never happened. Recently scientist have discovered a zone or belt of radiation between earth and moon that would fry any living thing with xrays. So far they have not discovered any material that can be used to construct a space vehicle that can shield living things from this radiation. How they managed to go moon and back before this radiation belts were discovered is a mystery. Human beings are yet to take a rabbit or monkey to moon and back.

You’re talking about the Van Allen Belt? It was actually discovered in the 1950s (not recently), and it is possible to pass through them with minimum exposure, as the space shuttle doesn’t spend alot of time in that zone

Don’t bother. These conspiracy theorists have a fixed mind. They know everything under the sun and in the galaxy

1 Like