Kayole! Kumenuka!

Wuehh! Apparently that burning of forward travellers bus didnt go down well. Watu kujitokeza ati wako wapi hao Njaruo!! Wuehh!! 2 shiny eyes dead within minutes, sasa they are mobilising people to retaliate. Manyanja, spine road closed. It will be one long night.

God help our motherland!

Call the police. Before that shit escalate.

Nani amewaua

washafika. hakuna teargas wamebeba. Hapa roho safi guys will be killed.

I hope no more deaths counts.May everyone stay safe

Fuck…

Hawa ni wajinga sana, wakapige raila and his goons. Jirani wako anahaki ya kuwa nasa ama jubilee

God help us…its time people realize that “An eye for an eye, will only make the whole world blind.”

I said it here when spear and nattydread were celebrating that raila has retired that they should prepare for some interesting times.

Still no word from the authorities. Nikiongea mnasema …

The police responding are not authority? Are you this stupid or when it comes to politics your brain dies?

ni ujinga unaongeaga tu…funga bakuli lako chafu. NGOMBE

Umekuwa ukinitafuta sana tu unleash it on me. I guess now you feeling like you just offloaded some very heavy shit.

You told who? Silly village seer wannabe. Tombwa

Not really, I am stressed out by the current state of affairs.

waah ndio naskia gunshots nikiwa huku mowlem nashangaa zinatoka wapi

I believe it’s time CA acted and shuts down social media for the good of this country till the situation normalizes. Most of the rumors and scare stories are being generated by reckless social media users.

@uwesmake with his NRM resistant Nissan Lexus checking in Kayole

https://scontent-arn.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/23722665_10214777349648653_7147664841695425197_n.jpg?oh=7ca854adb0865e2c7bdeabfb9914bf76&oe=5A9FF144

Engui, cant you sell your sugarcanes in peace and accept umebebewa akili yako na rao and he wnbp?

Let Ktalk take the lead. Stop the political narrative. We are, have always been, will always be brothers and sisters. This madness must end.