Kayole! Kumenuka!

Cool down boss

Every body is mad, how do we move forward, some wounds don’t heal so easily. Better to take all measures to prevent them, that is why it is stupid when a villager said here earlier that the government knew about the attack but kept off so it can teach people a lesson after the swearing in.

That will lead to people getting caught unawares during attacks. Let’s get to know what is happening.

hii sio ile ya besigye?

True bloggers are escalating the whole situation ,

Keep it calm guys. Shove that hate speech under your pants and let’s embrace peace. Kenya is great than any of us.

Whoever said that erred, the first responsibility of the government is the protection of the life and properties of the citizens. We are becoming too much polarised for our own good. Looking at things through political lenses

nimejipata kwa hio stampede…zile u turn zimepigwa na magari hapo thanks to our driver tumesimamia doni. lakini Niko safe sasa

seconded

Sshhhhh

kuna time nilikuuliza ukaniambia gari zinachapa works bila noma.

Finish your quote with RWNEBP

that was on saturday. Leo ni sunday!

Issue si forward travellers, ni story na watu stamping authority. Beef zimekuwa hii kitongoji tangu kitambo, leo ndio people are baying blood and effecting it. God knows what will happen next

Am neutral…

Utapigwa na pande zote mbili kama gakunia…
With a light touch lakini.

Súsú aisye íla íí wia ndí ílanga.
@kingolonde njoo usaidie hawa na translation.

ni watu gani hao trying to stamp authority?

Today my “mama nguo” came late because of the violence visited upon the residents of Mathare. I felt bad and has to release her earlier than normal.

1. It was utterly detrimental for police to focus on teargassing protestors instead of protecting business premises. Had they thrown those stones at protesters while shielding business owners and premises, including matatus, it would have been praise worthy. That was mistake number one.
  2. No one has the right to destroy another’s property, regardless of political affiliation. Siasa hailishi Karis, unless he is selling his ware during the rallies which is good. Anyone destroying other people’s property should be arraigned in court and imprisoned.
  3. If my livelihood is brought down by a human like me, for dumb reasons as political affiliation, I’d be livid as well. My anger would be uncontrollable. I would retaliate. However, taking someone’s life as retaliation for lost property does not compensate lost property. If anything, that is a lost client and future business.

In simple terms, all things constant, Kenyans should stop being dumb and illiterate. For how long will we listen to politicians with common business interests yet they act decided before us?
For how long are we going to be pawns? With our stupidity, we follow their advice and visit violence upon each other yet they do not feed, cloth or shelter us. They do not fend for us or our families.

WAKENYA tuache ujinga!

Cartels. Its lucrative business.

Slum dog millionaires exist huku. You wont see them, but you will pay them one way or another.

as if, the warmongering Kikuyus cannot stop posting about how they would run the country better by organizing mass shooting in American soil to kill raira