Raila and Ruto - beat of the drum has been growing louder

I have to admit that never in my wildest imagination did I ever think these two would ever work together again. They are both hyper go-getter kind of orthodox politicians whose coming together is bound to raise more questions than answers. But with these night talks happening frequently between Ruto and Raila’s proxies (the likes of Oparanya and Joho) it means something is cooking. Also I did note that DP Ruto has toned-down constant attack on Raila, no longer calls him “ule mjamaa”, “ule mganga” but choose to refer to him respectfully as “Baba” or “Tinga”.

They say politics is about interests and no permanent enemies, I think this future alliance is direct attack on the first family whose clock is now ticking down fast, they are still struggling to market Doktari to us kenyans.

It won’t end well for Ruto. He will immediately lose Mt. Kenya support. Raila is dead weight will add no value to Ruto.

Fake news, no coalition, no talks. This info is coming only from one side. Also the hype is primarily being driven by the media not events. Find out who needs this more and you will know its aim. The urgency is very telling. The government and opposition combined couldn’t keep up with DP Uncle Ruto. Now they are divided so why the rush for this? Its RAT and odm desperate for this not us. So don’t believe their news plants in the media.

Its easier for UhuRuto to bridge the divide than working with RAT. Right now Hustlers focus is UDA grassroots party officials elections in July when its expected the corona measures will be relaxed Party elections for grassroots leaders from constituencies, counties and national leaders voted in by its grassroots hustlers.

Fuck politics, pass the weed nigga

Kenya’s deep state which is heavily infiltrated by Mt Kenya mafia won’t allow such a political alliance to take place, knowing very well what it brought upon the country in 2007

After 4 years of useless drafts moves, this is the first chess move from State house. Trying to engineer events of more than 3 moves ahead.

President Uhuru tie up with RAT was his kiss of death in central and Mt. Kenya. They hope it will be the same again with DP Uncle Ruto. Secondly there are Tanga Tanga leaders who were approached to defect with huge brides and promise of end of their cases in court. The hope was that if they leave then Hustlers are diminished. However Chief Hustler has been smart. There are no positions yet in Hustlers movement so nobody can claim I’m leader of region X and Y in the movement. So I’m leaving with my standing. The focus has being primarily on all hustlers across the country for everyone. So if one leaves, its a person leaving and the rest remains the same. That’s how Kangata left and came back by himself when he discovered the base moved on without him. Sabina left to hit rock bottom outside the movement. Same to the laikipia women rep. If Chief Hustler makes a mistake with RAT then collectively central, Mt. Kenya hustlers can leave and that can now give hustlers leaders excuses to leave as well. This right here is the main chess move. That is why odm if forcefully courting DP Uncle Ruto. To force this events.

However we know all this. Chief Hustler is not dismissive but he is deliberately being ambiguous aa he watches the last test of strength and loyalty in the movement. He has said he can still work with RAT. They got excited by this but he also said working together means they cooperate to help the hustlers in the ground. Next time let them cone to empowerment tours to give to the people. The meeting is open to all. Let them work together to amplify voice to the ills in the country so that change can come quicker. They can work together also to support President Uhuru when government delivers to the people. That’s how they can work together not a political alliance.

[ATTACH=full]358736[/ATTACH]

:D:D:D:D:D

This is news to us. Let RAT odm have their fun. There are no two deputy president positions, PM and deputy PM positions in Kenya. Hizi uongo na games should have ended in 2017.

The only political coalition is with the people not politicians. The people will vote to decide who will be the Presidential candidate, running mate, governor, senator, women rep, mp and MCA in the party primaries.

The only thing that matters is whether the reported meetings are happening or not. If they are happening, why?

If we count the meetings then everyone would be in government and opposition at once in one big disfunctional family. Everyone meets everyone. The thing is the interpretation of them varies to drive parallel agendas. Clearly here odm seeks to amplify this to it favour for short term expediency. For example meetings with Kibwana aren’t headline news or put out there as political alliance.

You are seeing what they want and need you to see…delusions.

the only thing that matters to me is about you and me, nothing else, what do you say?

Welcome back. Nimekuwa nikinyorosha watu just as well since you let.

A Raila and Ruto coalition doesn’t need Mt. Kenya votes. Take that to the bank and get a hefty loan.

niko, na bado niko team liwe liwalo, hio gospel nilipeleka huko senate as @Purple special emissary

This is not True. You can’t win an election in Kenya without Mt. Kenya votes. Besides RAT is at his lowest now. Western is going to give everyone their votes. He has lost Ukambani. Coast is also gone. So what exactly does he bring to the table except Nyanza? Now consider his toxicities. NO. Let him ran on his own.

Heheh there has never been nor will there ever be an ‘us’. Snap out of it.

Then we shall have a repeat of '07 again.
I don’t see that happening.

Bulshiet! Didn’t Raila and Ruto win 2007 elections before Kibaki and deep state decided to pull a fast one?

And which politician exactly will go head to head with Ruto-Raila coalition and give them a challenge? Who? Mudavadi? Kalonzo? Or Peter Kenneth?

This is not True. You can’t win an election in Kenya without Mt. Kenya votes. Besides RAT is at his lowest now. Western is going to give everyone there votes. He has lost Ukambani. Coast is also gone. So what exactly does he bring to the table except Nyanza? Now consider his toxicities. NO. Let him ran on his own.

Ati senate. Never even looked their direction. How can they give us this two stupid options. Deraged stalker derro new site vs this stupid psychotic patco site. Its like being asked to pick which type of poison you prefer. I appreciate the older gents who went there but it was punctuated by a big number of self entitled immature grown men who left for “senate” thinking they would be missed. Instead they are all still here ashamed to admit their influence doesn’t match the ego.