Ruto has numbers in the Senate and other Hekayas za abunwasi. Where were they today?

Those people were voting against their consciences. They would praise Kindiki then support motion for his ouster.

I agree, parliamentary system would be a huge disaster

@Purple anavaanga thong?

There no honour among thieves

Heshimu her majesty admin. Usiletee stress ya takataka.

One of the reasons Ruto was working with young or newly elected politicians such as Nyoro, KJ, etc is that they also have less filth under their carpets. The likes of Murkomen, Kuria, and Aaron Cheruiyot can speak freely because they are relatively new in politics. They are not very wealthy, and this makes them easy to bribe and hard to arm twist by the state agencies. politicians wazee have so much to risk if the state agencies start digging their business deals. For example, Ruto has properties stretching to the Kanu days acquired illegally.

If I was Uhuru those nominated senators walikataa kuja statehouse bado nawatuma nyumbani they are moles.

National Assembly, natoa Duale pia you can’t trust him hata Kama anajifanya Ku conform.

Watu wanaongea juu ya ground are fools the ground always belongs to the tribal kingpin since independence , ground Ruto ako sure nayo Ni Uasin Gishu pekee.

Probably Mother’s Union

[ATTACH=full]303960[/ATTACH]

Shienzii

@Purple Ako na haga ingine swafi

Even when they were shelling Berlin he told them ngojea muone am the Feur

Bottom line, is that Ruto has no numbers.

not by today’s action, but since 2013 parliament went to the dogs, from the security bill, they’re just rubber stamping what the executive wants

True. Thats one perspective. But I am willing to bet even these youngbloods have something somewhere they have done. I am reminded of the Justice Mwilu case after the 2017 elections after their annulment. One of the things she was charged with was failing to pay tax of 60k on a property of hers.

These youngblood politicians may not have Rutos’a wealth, but you can be assured they have cut corners somewhere. Echesa is in his 30s, even younger than Murkomeno, but look whats happened to him. There was a thread here saying that he doesnt even have a car to move around in

Tupe preamble.

Mature Politicians in RV will most probably back Gideon Moi. Ruto effectively kicked them out, because , in his mind 2022 was a walkover for him.
I wonder, which politician(s) in RV can send to go see Uhuru ?

@spear kuja na ma PDF ukisema numbers na vile mumeenda kortini na predictions takataka hii :D:D:D

The Executive seems to have sway either way.

@spear ni ghasia tu kumbuka vile iliongea cytonn iko imara 3 yrs ago na watu waendelee kuinvest

Walete referendum watajua vitu kwa ground. We are angry at Ouru sana. Kichapo atapata tu.

UK was running govt under advise of serious strategists and security experts. Steeped in the cloak and dagger techniques and well trained abroad in the best Millitary schools.

He gave all those guys rope to hang themselves. He allowed them to be drunk with power to loot,steal,grab and fornicate.

You remember one-time wamatangi car wash near Nyayo stadium was flattened. Babyao was using wife and kids to steal. Walipofinywa akainua mkono akasema I am loyal chukueni na mniwache.

Some of the 7 dissenters will have to explain some few things e.g. how they aquired land in Karen and built massive houses worth over 100M cumulatively. Obado daughter was found owning flat worth 35M. Na bado. You either tow to the system or face obliteration.

We have a criminal leadership and elite that cannot exist without state cover and protection. They must therefore tow the line.