Ruto has numbers in the Senate and other Hekayas za abunwasi. Where were they today?

Wah, mtu yetu anamaliswa:D:D

It is in the best interest of the President and RAO to neutralise Ruto definitively… completely and also… so that he never returns to active politics again.
[SIZE=5]Law 15/48[/SIZE]
[SIZE=7]Crush Your Enemy Totally[/SIZE]

[INDENT]“All great leaders since Moses have known that a feared enemy must be crushed completely. (Sometimes they have learned this the hard way.) if one ember is left alight, no matter how dimly it smolders, a fire will eventually break out. More is lost through stopping halfway than through total annihilation: The enemy will recover, and will seek revenge. Crush him, not only in body but in spirit.”[/INDENT]

“The remnants of an enemy can become active like those of a disease or fire. Hence, these should be exterminated completely. One should never ignore an enemy, knowing him to be weak. He becomes dangerous in due course, like the spark of fire in a haystack.” — Kautilya, Indian Philosopher, Third Centuryb. BC.

[ATTACH=full]303970[/ATTACH]

First let it be known that I do not entertain the idea of Ruto being president. I am just imagining what if while all the attacks are happening then by some sheer luck (good or bad depending on the side you are supporting) Konyagi accidentally dies and Ruto ascends to power, what will happen? coz this guy is as vengeful as Biwott…

:D:D hakuna mkate mgumu mbele ya chai.
Kuna talker aliwahi predict Arror at ahem before 2022,sasa ona!

When did things really start falling apart, and how did they blindside Arap Mashamba and his loyalists like @spear…?
I’m still wondering about @spear especially when he had the guts to predict The Handcheck was a fake outfit that would woe Mganga and dump him after 3 months. But it actually started way back in May of 2016…

[ATTACH=full]304001[/ATTACH]
May 20, 2016.

Those were the days he @spears was still playing his goals to both nets as Kamwana was still throwing irritating shade@WSR through emissaries like Munya …

[ATTACH=full]304000[/ATTACH]
May 2017.

[ATTACH=full]303998[/ATTACH]
July, 2017

[ATTACH=full]303997[/ATTACH]
March 13, 2018.

A Timeline courtesy of Mangele… :stuck_out_tongue:

Legalism always capitulates before commonsense.

He doesn’t need anybody. It has come to an end for him

I can see you have a rich archive of political events.

Atwoli now says The only Numbers Ruto has are those of Miguna and Kipchumba… :D:D:D:D

Chupilee Trouble Loading...Quotes of The Week... - News & Politics - Kenya Talk

Jackson Ndegwa Maina says:
7 out of 67 present…a big political joke. I stopped taking Ruto seriously today. I lost hope and withdrew my support immediately

Don’t make me laugh…this is pure and simple power politics going on…the covid thing just provided the much needed environment to execute it.just look at the recent judgement and the coming legislations to see whats happening… Those of you quoting books remember law 19…
Chasing WsR and his people from government is one thing but inviting everybody else into the government is just a big mistake.

@Mwendawazimu was the process planned yesterday or was long in coming?