Thie ukiumaga

Mimi basi si fisi. Am always quiet guy. kuna time i had to beat up dame fulani mkisii alikatalia kwangu after tumebreak up. she was into money, very commanding, arrogant and not creative. Time ya breakup nikamshow sioni future but nikampa few weeks atry kuniplease (be creative, come up with maybe business ideas-i told asked her i will fund) in the end akakam na kusema haendi…hapo ndio nilikasirika. Remember, before hii she had gone through my phone akachukua no. za madame kwa call log Akampigia wote including my mom akaanza matusi. hii nikamweka wanted.

So hii day alinitime tu after works akakam ati haendi na akaanza kunishw wale watu amepigia. fuuuurge!! i had to eliminate this creacture…i jumped on her, beat her up, nikamnock out na kuanza kunyonga.i had no remorse, i could handle the police or repent much later in life but i just wanted her dead. it took intervention of neighbors.She looked terrible with blood all over her face. Akaenda police next day, mi nikahepa for a week. later nikahama, bitch pia akahamia huo mtaa after aliskia from friends kwenye nilienda. i always see her around. Though she was nuts, she had those camel toe pussies with fat inside. i still miss the pussy at some point, but the carrier is more dangerous!

7 Likes

Acheni kucatch. The guy is just playing the field.

be ready to wipe your daughters tears when a fisi your type treats her that way…

4 Likes

be ready to wipe your daughters tears when a fisi your type treats her that way…

1 Like

She is two years old and I have already began teaching her introduction to fisis.

5 Likes

Huyo anaitwa Diana?. Kuna dame mwingine mkisii psycho kama huyu alionyesha beshte yangu masaibu.

3 Likes

fisis keeps evolving n by the time she comes of age you will be too old to keep up with their generation…

5 Likes

hehe…anaitwa doreen- think problem to do with Ds. alifanya nilose some 5kgs

1 Like

Nitakeep up na syllabus na trends sweety…
Furthermore beauty is not physical, beauty is character.

2 Likes

Wah…that was a true psycho. I always avoid crazy bitches coz they can be the end of you. Hapo kwa kichapo you did the right thing but you should be careful coz huyo anaweza kutumia watu wakuuwe.

2 Likes

Nilikuwa na ile Tabia ya dem ma bong’au ( ugly ladies) wanatupa mawe kwa roof ndio watu wasinione nao jioni. Kazi nikutupa mawe saa nne usiku. Mimi huwachapa shot moja juu ya pili ni torture akhi… Hao ma bong’au nawafukuzanga saa nane ya usiku before asubuhi tusionane na ma neighbour… Serre!! I had reputation to keep.

8 Likes

one day i heard a knock on my door 6.00AM . i staggered from my bed to answer. i almost fainted. on my door was a neighbours boch i had taken slices dry fry. she had run away 2 months earlier. she stood infront with a protruding belly … i had to be rough. i feel pity how she turned away crying. Sijui kama tutauona ufalme wa mbinguni

12 Likes

Huyo Diana ako na dada anaitwa Doreen. Doreen alikuwa anaishi madaraka. Kwao ni nakuru. Nilijionea psycho na Diana.

Noma! Some are very weak waeza mgonga aanguke hapo…kwanza hawa wa midomo huwa fragile sana…but some can push you to the edge

:D:D:D:D:D:D…yours is sad but iyo part ya mwisho imeniacha in stitches.

5 Likes

Ni hujumaaaaa!

Torture is getting slices from someone you don’t want to be seen in the morning with but since you were too cautious the previous night, ukaficha key…in the morning you forget where you hid that key…

8 Likes

:):):slight_smile:

!! i had to eliminate this creacture…i jumped on her, beat her up, nikamnock out na kuanza kunyonga.i had no remorse, i could handle the police or repent much later in life but i just wanted her dead. it took intervention of neighbors.She looked terrible with blood all over her face. Akaenda police next day, mi . …,…Enyewe hio noma but kuloose control ivo ni ndialala!value your life and avoid prison life at all costs.i swore to never lay my hands on a woman.but akizidi a few slaps will do.man! You were ready to kill!

1 Like

I always treat ladies the way i would want my future daughters to be treated… It pains me a lot when i go to catch pints and i see a young lass with a guy old enough to be her father getting all wasted and you can always tell that the guy is only in it for a younger vagina and some good time… Its sickening

9 Likes