Thie ukiumaga

hehe. i never like argument ata ukinitusi aje i just walk away. But nikifika edge huwa sinanga sijui ooh i will end up in jail. i remember back in primo nilidunga mtoto wa wenyewe na divider. i hate trouble, and when it starts i walk away.

1 Like

I remember having gone to Ocha over X-Mas holidays back in 2002,took pints at a village local,shamba boy akaniletea kamrembo,fyekad poa this girl had just finished fourth,wacha asubuhi aanze kulia ati ooh nilimlewesha ooh atanishtaki kwa chief,had to wait aoleke ndio nirudi ocha

16 Likes

Kumbe u know it…

1 Like

Really…and the little hoe is in it for love? Is she being forced to date the fossil? Fact is they’re using one another. One is in it for a younger vagina while the other is in it for cash. If you don’t want to be used then chart your own path and date your age mates. The same applies to all those little gigolos “dating” old women for cash.

14 Likes

And the young chic is in it for the money so I think it’s fair game. Like I said, you can only underestimate chics at your own peril, how many chics are not into guys but they stick around just to milk them?

7 Likes

Yes na dame awe mrembo ama not so beautiful, as long as she has been an easy lay hakuna mahali tunaenda isipokuwa bedroom.
Ni vile when you are not so beautiful na unadonate slices left right and center, what is left to love?

1 Like

Aende akajenge taifa mapema

3 Likes

I hve such a strong disgust fr riff raff whores masquerading as alpha males around here!!!

some of my fellow men forget true beauty is in the heart, NOT LOOKS.

5 Likes

@nefmatako detected.

dem ujanja ni morning unapeleka dem chini ukifika kwa gate unamfungulia then unasema umesahau simu kwa nyumba 8th floor na kumwambia goodbye . then unaenda like a boss na ukaa kwa kiti uki reminisce vile umeenda shot saba na hakuna mtu amekuona ukipush kadem ka 17 years . but madem wa kisii ni swara kuforce commitment , hekaya coming .

6 Likes

Tell them dear. Physical beauty isn’t an achievement…

Sasa? ;):wink:

2 Likes

60 year oldmen like you think differently from young men like us .

4 Likes

Anko enda Maziwa (hapo Imara), utapata wakisii swafi hawasumbui

2 Likes

directions chief ?

poa sana Darl…

ume nena

2 Likes

sometimes you listen to women talk about how they treat men and realize that really, it is a two way thing. Women are just as conniving if not worse.

7 Likes

Now you have 26 likes as at 13:10 , sorry 29 likes. and I know you are happy about that. This is what you guys calls posts za nguvu?! What value has it added to the village? As others have said, how will you feal if it was your young daughter in such a situation? Tit for tat…

2 Likes

PURR TULIAAA

1 Like