TV Options

Im calling upon the great @Nyamgondho and other connoisseurs of all things TV, sasa nafikiria kuhusu a good tv from hii CRT yangu and have been looking at the technologies offered. Hii LG OLED, Samsung QLED TV, Sony Masters and all these others hadi zinachanganya hakiri, now if I choose to go with Quantum and decide to import a Vizio TV kutoka majuu, italeta manuks? because theres no way I`m paying 250K for them huku locally, while I can see the Vizio is more affordable huko and either way will be plugged in kwa mneti, and supports 220V ya huku. What are the pros and cons of these technologies… have walked around ni kichunguza but the prices huku zinatisha

First of all. This is the correct way of summoning the Nyamgondho. I hope other talkers get the memo.

And yes, I will offer guidance.

Answer the following questions.

1. What is the size of the room you’d want the TV placed?

2. How many viewers will be watching the TV?

3. What type of content do you mostly watch (Movies, Series, regular TV, Netflix, Sema gani)

4. How long will it take to upgrade your TV after you make this purchase

5. Lastly What is your budget? - I put this as the last concern because this is not a problem at all to the Nyamgondho. but might be an issue and we need to know.

Angalia inbox, vitu zingine siandiki hapa

Cc: @uwesmake

Why create the thread in the first place?? Can’t be serious

Unfortunately, the Nyamgondho does not respond to chats at all. I believe my posts are for the entire forum and there are many talkers in your position who would benefit from my counsel and that of others. But I will give general advice.

[ATTACH=full]394081[/ATTACH]

Patco alikua anasemaje?:D:D:D

First of all. This is the correct way of summoning the Nyamgondho. I hope other talkers get the memo.

And yes, I will offer guidance.

Answer the following questions.

1. What is the size of the room you’d want the TV placed? It`s a fairly sizeable family room

2. How many viewers will be watching the TV? 4 maybe 5 sometimes

3. What type of content do you mostly watch (Movies, Series, regular TV, Netflix, Sema gani) Streaming music and regular TV Netflix etc

4. How long will it take to upgrade your TV after you make this purchase… Not buying a TV for many years after this

5. Lastly What is your budget? - I put this as the last concern because this is not a problem at all to the Nyamgondho. but might be an issue and we need to know. 200K

Chukua LG CX ama C9 65’ around the same budget. Trust me, nothing comes close to it at that pricepoint

Naona it`s 500K boss TVs - Smart OLED TVs, QNED TVs & NanoCell TVs | LG East Africa , bado sijafanya gavament scandal

Wachana na official LG site. Hao wasee hupricingi vitu almost double I once asked about it here
In the market for a new TV... - Science & Technology - Kenya Talk

Tembea Luthuli. Nownwith 200k am sure you’ll practice due dilligence usiwe conned. If not tafta @syndicate

LG C9 and CX - Science & Technology - Kenya Talk

LG QNED90 or TCL C825 Mini LED na ziwe na Google TV sio Android Tv. Google Tv mambo yote

[ATTACH=full]394092[/ATTACH]

Can you get OLED larger than 55 within the budget?

Nmeona ni an extra 55k. Seeing as this thread was done at least a year ago, am sure the price has dropped. Damn. Time flies men

You can. Sio lazma ubuy latest variants. Buy ata ya 2019 ama 2018. Am sure itafall within your budget juu there’s minimal differences

bei tamu sana banae

iko na tax ama utaambiwa uongeze?

[ATTACH=full]394102[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]394103[/ATTACH]
Seems 65`` OLED in Kenya is edging close to 300K on jiji, while shipping from abroad would be 30K[ATTACH=full]394105[/ATTACH]

The best offer ni kwa ile screenshot nilipost. That should be the best place to start. Kama uko na doo as we speak find those niggas and bargain your way with them. In as much as waria are douches ikikam to such deals hao huokolea.

@Nyamgondho now that I see my message and a reply to my text is still pending can you reply it here.?