Wasapere kujeni hapa

So wakuu I made a mistake of ejaculating in a woman when I had lost my job and I was broke.

Aliposhika ball things were smooth until the 5th month when alianza matusi.

She lived and worked in a different town na mimi nlkua kwingine and very broke.

Alafu from kitambo we weren’t people wa kuongea daily. This is partly because we started dating while I was still dating her best friend in 2021.

All along alikua anataka ball since I was kinda stable financially and she wasn’t working alikua kwao. When I lost my job early last year yeye ndo akapata job and she moved to Kanairo.

Sometimes in July last year nkiwa broke she visited with goodies from Kanairo we spent time together and hapo ndo alishika ball.

Matusi zimeanza after the 5 month of pregnancy. At some point she asked for money nikamshow sina akaongea mbaya sana.

I didn’t respond to her nililenga but after a few weeks I talked to her and she apologized.

So I got a job in January and I can now sort my bills very well. She doesn’t know that I have a job. So in Feb akanitext nimrushie kakitu I told her I will lakini nikasema acha nipime patience yake hio siku nione kama amebadilika.

By evening sikua nimetuma kakitu. Alituma matusi paragraph kama tano. Mara anasema heri yeye ako na job, ati angekua ananitegemea angekufa, mara anawish angetoa ball, etc.

In short we’re not in talking terms right now approximately 2 months to her delivery date. Alipewa transfer to her hometown so she’s operating from her mum’s home to work. (The same town I’m in)

Now someone told me that in Kiuk culture huyo dem akizalia kwao nisahau mtoto. I’m also afraid that they might call my child useless names like Liam Njeri, Tyrone Wanjiru, etc.

With this situation how do I avoid failing to see the kid ever in my life or having him or her given a female surname?

I want to avoid those situations without spending too much money until I conduct a DNA test on the baby.

11 Likes

Hio batoto ikiitwa getrude kinothia wanjiku wewe sahau Chief.

8 Likes

From experience, kama dame hakupendi na anakutumia tu huwa anakutusi alafu she apoligizes ndio the kinuthia in you thinks she has come back.

Henewe sijasema mtoto sio wako lakini wewe jua she hates you to the bone. Ujue ni mtu anaeza kukuitia gang alafu aseme pole. Women fight with words (&poison/mchele) not with comonly hands.

8 Likes

Bana kuita mtoto female surname ni abomination kwa culture yangu.

Swafi Elder. Sasa hata kama hanipendi nitafanyaje asiite mtoto majina za ufala ama kupotea na yeye milele.

Actually I’m staying less than 20 mins to her home mahali ako sai. Mi bado narent so I moved estates asiniletee drama kwa mlango siku moja.

1 Like

First ujue wewe ni meal ticket. She has no incentive to make your life comfortable. And from what ive seen, utauziwa ata jina ya mtoto. She will sell to you any information about the kid ata kama unataka kujua kama mtoto analia.

You best bet is either have alot of money or find embobut forest. There is a cave hapo where @rexxsimba dug for safe haven

7 Likes

I totally agree. Mimi nliamua if she makes it difficult for me to see the kid nitaendelea tu na life bile kufuatilia sana.

Otherwise, I am willing to give the baby a good life if the mother cooperates and after I’ve done a DNA test.

Regardless of culture, huko mbele ensure umetafuta ukajua kama mtoto ni wako via DNA. After that, hata mama mtoi afanye aje, try your best to contribute towards the wellbeing ya mtoto, hata kama ni fees na medical pekee. Hata kama huyo mumama amegeuka akakua sister ya ibilisi mwenyewe, just play your part where possbo na uende zako. Visirani ziko kila mahali hata ndani ya hizi nyumba unaona zimesimama wima.

6 Likes

We both know she has no incentive to make you get your answers. Ata hio DNA unaeza onea viusasa. If kuna vile unaeza pata sample for DNA bila her knowing is best, otherwise ujue atakuweka ndani on the smallest intrution.

Think of it, ujue DNA. Upate mtoto ni wako, pia ajue. Upelekwe fida, they garnish funds from payslip direct kwa kikingi. By this time umeshikwa mara kadhaa na karao wamekula na yeye. She gets postnatal depression and tracks and dumps you the baby.

Think of it, ujue DNA. Upate mtoto ni wako, pia ajue. She takes you to court on rape charges. Ukuliwe na makarao kama kawaida before you both sit down ajue ni ngapi utampea kila mwezi.

She is not a good person. DNA might just be the nail she needs to fix your Cofin. DNA is your private information. Beware

Very sober advice. Thank you.

Huyu kwanza ako 23 yrs bana. I started seeing her akiwa 21 yrs na beshtake mwenye nlikua na yeye alienda majuu hio time then huyu akaanza kujileta kwangu then we got close and the rest is history.

Alikua mpole and very respectful. Amechange over the past year hadi siamini kama ni yeye.

3 Likes

Kama ako na energy ya kukutumia matusi page mbili, jua tu hiyo mali ni yako. Just snap your fingers and she’ll be in your bed with legs wide open.
Wacha azae halafu unyemelee polepole. This is not a difficult situation, ni women’s drama ya kawaida. Ni wewe unacomplicate. Don’t overthink boss.

6 Likes

Looks like it’s a bigger issue than I thought. Acha ningoje contribution za elders wengine hapa. Hii DNA sijamention kwake hata kidogo. I’m thinking of how I’ll do it when the time comes.

play along fanya DNA badaae. kuna spirit ya rejection umeachiliwa kwa mtoi ikiwa ni wako. atagrow na lots of challenges za breakthrough.

As much as it’s true the scenarios painted here happen let’s just be clear that it doesn’t mean that they will happen to you. Don’t live in your head. Live in REALITY.
The reality is you do not know whether things will play out as @MarkMarco has painted out.
Reality no. 2 is regardless of how any of you two feel, your child NEEDS a father in his/her life. This is of course considering whether that child is yours or not. And that’s ON YOU and no one else to find out. Don’t live in fear of scenarios cooked up in another man’s head.
You need to suck it up and do what needs to be done. It’s already clear as day that this bitch is crazy. But she’s potentially carrying your child, and you need to ascertain that you are indeed the father.
She’s devious. You can be devious too.
She’s Machiavellian. You can be too.

Think along the lines of how you can manipulate her to make her feel ‘safe and loved’ enough to acquiesce to getting the DNA test to please you.
Might take some money and some time. But these resources have to spent as the first course of action to solving your issue.

If the kid’s yours. I’m sorry.
But you have to be a man and do what you can do to be the best father you can be. But first, are you the father my boy???

3 Likes

@sokwemtu kuja uone vile wanaume wanafanyia kina Njeri.

1 Like

I like your response man.

Of course I’m not acting based on everything I’m reading here. I’ll take time and pick what I think will help me and I will also engage my brain.

The point on whether I’m the father will only be proved through a medical test.

If I’m the father I’ll accept that kimeniramba then I’ll do what my father did with me. Had he abandoned me singekua mahali niko sai.

1 Like

Inakaa umefikiwa mjamaa. She went off the birth control when she sensed you were doing well. As soon as things got challenging, the claws came out. Now you are doing well amekam lakini claws bado ziko nje. Hii script imekuwa common sana siku hizi. Fanya vile elders wamesema. Bide your time and play nice mpaka akubali DNA.
Na iwe funzo, usimwage ndani ya watu iko na Bordeline Personality

6 Likes

Don’t be silly,seems like you don’t know what pregnancy does to women.sindio? Some women become totally different creatures when pregnant. Don’t listen to silly advice from juveniles and Baba zeros like @Kodiaga who has never fathered a rat in his 58yrs existence on mother earth

9 Likes

Kadere niaje. Ulideclare total war on senior resident bachelor.

2 Likes

what did you expect bro?